Right to Know (Terms of Rent)
General conditions for Business
I can lease with purchase order or Leave Only Cheque Guarantee.
- If, before via mail must request confidential
- The company must have 3 years minimum Seniority
- the Company's Rut the Legal Representative Request
- Bank which operates and the last 3 ivas
- The response time for the credit is 24 hours. As minimum.s
Lease conditions for foreign individuals and
1. What do I need to rent a car?
All renters must present a driver's license to day identity card or passport. In addition, you must have a credit card with a quota available depending on the car lease which will be informed by our executives at the time of listing.
2. Do I need a credit card to lease (rent) a car?
Yes, to lease a vehicle, you must have a bank credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express) with a quota available Depending on the type of vehicle.
3. Can I leave a check or cash as collateral?
No, we only accept credit cards as collateral for individual, unless more prior company approval by our management.
4. What kind of insurance is included?
The standard insurance (included in rates) covers own damage, theft and damage to third parties within Chile. With a deductible of 20 uf plus 15 days maximum loss of earnings includes roadside assistance 24 hours Standard insurance is mandatory.
5. What are the hours?
Santiago Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 19:00 continued. Saturdays from 9:00 to 14:00 pm in the city of Antofagasta our hours are Monday through Friday from 09:30 to 19:00 hour and on Saturdays from 10:00 to 14:00
There is also a support via Celular in All Branches 24 hours.
6. Is it possible to remove or return a vehicle outside office hours?
Yes, you can schedule a delivery or return within or outside office hours with an additional charge which will be agreed with one of our executives, this depending on the time and place of this.
7. Can I drive in Chile under license from another country or need an international license?
It depends on the place of origin.
10. Can I return the vehicle abroad?
No, the vehicle must be taken in Chile and returned in Chile
11. Can I rent the car in one city and return it in another?
Yes you can, but there is an additional charge by distance. This depends on the mileage between cities. (See additional services).
12.- additional drivers permitted?
Yes, up to two additional drivers free of charge are allowed. The additional driver must present your driver's license up to date, identity card, passport or ID.
13. How do I make a reservation?
You can make reservations through our Web site or by telephone to the Branch you need to withdraw your vehicle.
14. What do I need to cancel my reservation?
You must notify us at least 72 hours in advance to avoid charges.
15. What if I have an accident?
To give effect to the coverage offered by UNIVERSAL LEASING CHILE, the driver of the leased vehicle, you shall report the incident to its executive leasing and record what happened at the nearest police station if there are injuries involved or theft of the same this is done in the same time the fact occurs or a notarial record only if the damaged vehicle that demands our insurance company within a period not exceeding 24 hours of the incident.
17.- Foreigners pay VAT tax (19%)?
Yes. According to the foreign legislation in Chile, Chilean and must pay VAT on the car rental concept.
18: - What if I return the vehicle before the agreed date exists Money Back?
The company does No.- Money Back.
20.- Lease Minimum time?
You can rent for the time you need the car, but our company will charge you a minimum of 24 hours (one day).
21. What if I pay the rent in advance and do not deal with the car?
The only way to return by our company will be justified by force majeure and which will be returned only 70% paid the money and crossed check made, 30% of the value will be under operational costs